Full ceremony styling starts at $2000 including an arbour or backdrop, seating for 20-30 people and finishing touches. Florals are additional.
Full reception styling starts at $5000. As no two weddings are alike, it is extremely hard to estimate styling costs. We prepare a personalised quote for each of our couples, taking into account the following:
- Number of guests/tables
- Style of reception (cocktail vs sit-down)
- Venue inclusions – does your venue provide tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery, glassware, or are we working from the ground up?
- Furniture and lighting inclusions, including set-up and pack-down
- Scope of florals and other table/venue styling (candles, vases, runners, napkins etc.)
- Stationery and signage inclusions
- All of our full-service quotes also include delivery, set-up and pack-down. We also offer transfer services and can deliver personal flowers to your accommodation on the morning of your wedding.
We can also help with smaller events, or where only certain elements of our styling are required, however during peak periods (February-May and August-November) a minimum total spend of $2000 applies for all full-service bookings.
For an idea of floral costs, see our Jade Mcintosh Flowers pricing guide.
For hire costs for furniture and styling items, see our hire gallery.
If you love our styling but want to do it yourself, everything in our hire gallery is available for dry hire. Create a wishlist online and send it to us, and we’ll organise a full quote for you, including delivery if required.
As we do have limited inventory, during peak periods we do reserve the right to set aside some of our more popular or one-of-a-kind items for full-service styling couples. If not booked, these items may become available for dry-hire closer to the date in question (around 3-6 months out, depending on our bookings).
We also have a number of DIY packages to get you started — see our hire page for details!